It is the mission of the Crossroads Christian Schools Athletic Department to develop student athletes who possess spiritual, athletic, and personal integrity. Our goal is to use athletics as a laboratory to teach our athletes life lessons and skills that can be relied upon beyond the parameters of competition. We want to teach our athletes how to become winners on and off the field and more importantly to demonstrate Christ in all that they do.
CCS: A small school community featuring big school benefits:
- An educational approach addressing the whole student spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally
- Strong academics and honors courses
- Biblical world-view taught across the curriculum and in weekly chapels
- Technology integrated learning, computer and S.T.E.M. classes
- Programs and electives including art, music, P.E., sports and afterschool classes
Classes for 2017-18 will fill up soon!Send us a Message Now