Christ-like character is one of the highest goals of the instruction here at CCS. Without such character we cannot expect our students to be history makers and world changers for the glory of God. To this end, we are intentionally incorporating the study and application of Christ-like character into our curriculum and practices here at CCS. Below is a comprehensive list of traits we will cycle through every few years as well as the schedule of traits for this academic year.
CCS: A small school community featuring big school benefits:
- An educational approach addressing the whole student spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally
- Strong academics and honors courses
- Biblical world-view taught across the curriculum and in weekly chapels
- Technology integrated learning, computer and S.T.E.A.M. classes
- Programs and electives including art, music, P.E., sports and afterschool classes
Classes will fill up soon!Request Information