We understand many families are experiencing flu & cold symptoms and are being very cautious. We appreciate your diligence.
Due to the increase of flu, covid, and quarantine time for our learners, families and staff. We encourage you to make sure you’ve checked your symptoms before coming to school.
The health of our CCS community is a high priority and thank you for partnering with us in keeping our community healthy. Please make sure that you are assessing your learning and conducting a health check before dropping your learner off at school. Please have your learner stay home if:
- They have any covid like symptoms (fever, headache, vomiting, body aches, loss of taste and smell, sore throat)
- Severe allergies (extreme headache, stuffy nose with mucus, severe cough)
- If your learner has been exposed to someone who tested positive (family, friends, sports team, etc)
- If someone tested positive in their immediate household (Some who shares a living space with your learner: kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc)
- If you are testing your learner to see if they have Covid. (Please wait until you receive a negative result before bringing them back to avoid exposing others)
- If your learner is showing symptoms of illness, please keep them home until they are 24hrs illness/symptom free without any medications.
- If your learner has been exposed or tests positive for Covid, they will need to quarantine for 5 days from the date of exposure or positive reading.
- If your learner is experiencing allergies that are causing them to constantly touch their mouth or face and becomes a distraction to them throughout the day, please consult with your doctor.
- If you have any questions regarding Covid, please contact Monique Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org.