Each year, Learners plan and prepare to serve on the mission field in a variety of capacities. Freshmen always serve various local non-profit organizations, which we believe is a good start in helping Learners realize the many needs within their own community. CCHS sophomores, juniors, and seniors are given the opportunity to select a Nationwide Mission or a Global Mission. These locations vary from year-to-year, in order to provide learners as many opportunities to realize the local, national, and global needs that exist. All of our Missions Trips are full of life changing experiences, especially as we serve people and example God’s amazing love and care toward people in need.
CCS: A small school community featuring big school benefits:
- An educational approach addressing the whole student spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally
- Strong academics and honors courses
- Biblical world-view taught across the curriculum and in weekly chapels
- Technology integrated learning, computer and S.T.E.M. classes
- Programs and electives including art, music, P.E., sports and afterschool classes
Classes will fill up soon!Send us a Message Now