CCHS is committed to complete a Service Project at the end of each academic unit of study. Our projects focus on the Character Theme for that unit. For example, a theme can be COMPASSION to where we exercise that theme within our Service Project. We believe that our Savior, Jesus Christ, was the true example of a servant. He is love and He calls us to love one another in action and deed.
CCS: A small school community featuring big school benefits:
- An educational approach addressing the whole student spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally
- Strong academics and honors courses
- Biblical world-view taught across the curriculum and in weekly chapels
- Technology integrated learning, computer and S.T.E.A.M. classes
- Programs and electives including art, music, P.E., sports and afterschool classes
Classes will fill up soon!Request Information