Crossroads Christian School and Western Union GlobalPay for Students have partnered through FACTS to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your tuition and other fees. This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition.
You can make a payment from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country including: WeChat Pay, ALIPAY, UnionPay, ChinaPay and many more.
Benefits of Western Union GlobalPay for Students:
- Pay tuition in your local currency.
- Pay online from your mobile, tablet, desktop devices or by bank transfer.
- Rest assured knowing your payments are received in full by Crossroads Christian School.
- Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.
- Enjoy our step-by-step walkthrough video for GlobalPay for Students (payment portal) in your native language.
How to make a payment:
- Login to your FACTS Portal to view account balance.
- Make a payment.
- Select payment method: International Payment.
- Select the country where you’re paying from and click get a quote.
- Select payment type – Wire, Credit Card or Mobile/Online Payment – WeChat, ALIPAY or other.
- Student Details Page – click next.
- Payer Details Page – Who will be making this payment? Check Use of Terms box and proceed to payment.
- Make a Payment Page – Print Instructions for wire payment or Log in payment provider. Notify me by SMS (tracking payment/optional).
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
US & CA: Visit our FAQ page for guidance on frequently asked questions, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1877 218 8829 .
Receive best rate guarantee via WU® GlobalPay for Students Price Promise.
*Disclaimer: If you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it. Email email@example.com with GlobalPay for Students reference plus screenshots of the quote from your bank. Terms and Conditions apply.