Our 7th-12th grade learning spaces and classrooms are adequate for anticipated enrollment and will not be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions because our classrooms have plenty of square footage to continue implementing our Collaborative 21st Century Learning methodology.
Due to the reduction in classroom sizes and the lower Faculty/Learner ratios for our K-6th grade classes, K-6th grade Learners will be enrolled for on-campus learning in a first come, first served manner. Many Elementary classrooms are already near capacity, so we strongly encourage returning families who have not yet completed their enrollment, to do so ASAP.
Grade Level Facilitator: Learner Ratios and Classrooms
- Kindergarten: 1:16 in four classrooms
- 1st-2nd Grade: 1:16 in three classrooms for each grade
- 3rd Grade: 1:18 in three classrooms
- 4th-6th Grade: 1:20 in three classrooms for each grade
Due to the reduction in classroom sizes and the lower Facilitator/Learner ratios for Preschool, Learners aged 2-TK will be enrolled on a first come, first served manner. We strongly encourage returning families who have not yet completed their enrollment, to do so ASAP.
Maximum teacher:learner ratio is 1:12
- 2’S/3’S CLASSES: 16 Learners per day
- PRE-K/TK CLASSES: 18 Learners per day