Students in our elementary community enjoy a safe, fun learning environment staffed with teachers who love God, love teaching, and love their students. They enjoy weekly art, computer, and physical education classes, visits to our school library, and participation in the Accelerated Reader program. The foundation of CCS campus life is our strategic investment in students’ character growth through a campus-wide, monthly focus on specific Christ like character traits, supported in weekly chapels.
CCS: A small school community featuring big school benefits:
- An educational approach addressing the whole student spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally
- Strong academics and honors courses
- Biblical world-view taught across the curriculum and in weekly chapels
- Technology integrated learning, computer and S.T.E.M. classes
- Programs and electives including art, music, P.E., sports and afterschool classes
Classes for 2017-18 will fill up soon!Send us a Message Now