- All families should have received a Brightwheel invitation through your email. We encourage you to sign up and get connected with your child’s classroom. If you have any questions please stop by the office and we will be happy to help you
- Please note, If you are ordering Hot Lunch for your child, orders are due by 9:00 a.m. each morning. If your child will be arriving after 9:00 am and you would like to order hot lunch, please call the preschool office @ 951-278-3196 and we will be happy to assist you!
- Preschool Families: We are very excited that we will be able to celebrate your child’s birthday in our classrooms this year. Each month we will set aside two days in each classroom for celebrating birthdays (this will accommodate MWF, TTH and M-F schedules). Your teacher will place a sign-up sheet next to their daily attendance clipboard so that each learner who is celebrating their birthday in the current month can sign up to bring an item to help with their birthday celebration. We ask that you closely follow guidelines below:
- All food/outside items must be in the original store packaging.
- Open items and/or home baked items may not be served or distributed at school.
- Soda may not be served at parties
- Please drop items off in your child’s classroom during morning drop-off
- Any items needing to be refrigerated can be dropped off in the preschool office.
We look forward to helping each learner celebrate this special day with their classmates!
- Please remember to park in the parking lot and walk your learner to class to sign them in each day. Preschool learners may not be dropped off in the car-line.
To view past announcements or find other quick links we’ve recently shared here, click View More.