UNIT 7 LOVE: AGAPE AWARDS (Click here for photos!)
- 6th Grade girl: Paige Anderson:
- Paige is the perfect example of to love how Jesus loves. She is always ready to help those around her and go out of her way to express a loving relationship with her classmates. Paige is always positive, caring, and respectful to everyone around her no matter the situation.
- 6th Grade boy: Jeremiah Rodriguez:
- Jeremiah always has a smile on his face and is loving towards everyone. He works hard in and outside of the classroom to aid his classmates and/or facilitators with any task. He is always making people laugh and is just a light as soon as he walks into the classroom. Jeremiah inspires others to be loving just as he is and he truly shows his love for God.
- 7th Grade girl: Autumn Blackburn:
- Autumn approaches each day and each person with love and selflessness. She has practiced such great composure and devotion to having a positive impact in the classroom. She gives all those around her the same level of respect and acceptance, always offering help and advice when she can. She always goes above and beyond to ensure her peers feel loved and that they matter.
- 7th Grade boy: Eric Roady:
- Eric embodies what it means to love others. He shows up for his classmates and friends each day both in and outside of class. Eric cares greatly about his peers and ensuring they are at their best. Learners describe him as being very wise and giving the best advice to help them grow.
- 8th Grade girl: Lucy Moons:
- Lucy exemplifies what it means to love like God loves us. She speaks kindness and love into all those around her, including her peers and facilitators. Lucy is patient in all situations and has always shown sacrifice and service to help her peers. Both inside and outside of class, Lucy shares joy and gentleness no matter the circumstances. She has such a positive impact on our school and inspires others to be as loving as she is.
- 8th Grade boy: Josiah Llamas:
- Josiah demonstrates love for others and God every day. He fights for others to be kind and accepting of all people. Josiah shows his peers what it looks like to be a good friend and classmate every day. He is patient, always offering his knowledge to help others succeed, and gives others his best every day. His love for God and desire to find joy in all things serves as an impactful model for his peers.
CCHS YEARBOOK SHOUT OUT
- Crossroads Christian High School’s 20-21 yearbook, “Connected,” has been recognized for excellence and featured in the 2022 Jostens Look Book. The Look Book is an annual “best of the best” publication that will be sent to over 11,000 schools nationwide. The Jostens Look Book is an essential resource used by yearbook advisers and staff seeking inspiration in creative design, coverage ideas, and trends. Congratulations to our CCHS yearbook team for this significant accomplishment!
- Click HERE to view the Jostens National Yearbook News Release & CCHS yearbook team.
- CCS Kitchen would like to remind parents that any balances over -$20 need to be paid off before further purchases can be made. Any learners with a balance over -$20 will be offered an alternative snack and lunch. The kitchen will be enforcing this policy as of 4/12/22 for all learners. Account balances can be checked by logging into your FACTS management account. Automated emails are also sent out every Sunday night as a reminder to replenish the accounts. With any further questions please contact the kitchen at email@example.com
SUMMER CAMP ENROLLMENT
- Summer Camp enrollment starts April 1st (Kindergarten -8th). Please check out our school website for program information and enrollment.
MISSIONS OF HOPE- CHILD SPONSORSHIP
SUMMER CAMP ENROLLMENT
- Summer Camp enrollment starts April 1st. Please click HERE for program information and enrollment.
UPDATED CHAPEL SCHEDULE
- CCMS LIVE Chapels EVERY Wednesday from 8:05AM – 8:45AM. Parents Welcome!
- April 6th, April 13th, April 20th, May 4th, and May 18th
PARKING LOT SAFETY & REMINDER
- Parents parking in the parking lot MUST walk their learner to the gates when dropping off. For the safety of everyone, DO NOT drop off your learner in the parking lot and allow them to walk through the parking lot by themselves.
- Handicap parking spaces are for vehicles who have a current handicap placard. Please do not block those spaces when driving in the parking lot.
- Vehicles violating CA DMV laws are subject to ticketing by Corona Police Department.
- We have many families arriving on campus at the same time, please plan accordingly in the mornings in order to get your learner to school on time and safely. Thank you for helping us keep our learners safe on our campus.
‘20- ‘21 CCS SPIRIT SHIRTS TO PURCHASE
- ’21-’22 CCS Spirit Shirts are available for sale for $10 each. Sizes that are available are 4T, 4/5, child small, child medium, child large, child extra large, and adult small. Click HERE to place your order. Your Learner’s Spirit Shirt will be delivered to their classroom to bring home.
PARKING LOT REMINDER
Please remember that the carline lane in the circle in the front of the school begins at 7:30am. This is an unloading lane only and there is no parking. If you would like to watch your child enter the gate, please park in the parking lot in order to allot time and not hold up our carline lane.
All preschool parents must park in the parking lot, since preschoolers must be physically walked to their classroom and signed in.
Parents parking in the parking lot must walk their learner to the gates when dropping off. For the safety of everyone, please do not drop off your learner in the parking lot and allow them to walk through the parking lot by themselves.
We have many families arriving on campus at the same time, please plan accordingly in the mornings in order to get your learner to school on time and safely. Thank you for helping us keep our learners safe on our campus.
22’ – 23’ SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR
Click HERE to view a list of the 22’ – 23’ school calendar.
CCS ATHLETIC WEBPAGE
Click HERE to view our NEW CCS Athletics Webpage.
INFORMATION FROM OUR CAMPUS SAFETY DIRECTOR
NEW BALANCE LIMITS FOR CCS KITCHEN
IMPORTANT: DEVICE POLICY
PARKING LOT & CAR LINE SAFETY
DRESS CODE REMINDERS
JOIN THE FACEBOOK PARENTS GROUP
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM