Learners at CCHS experience learning through relationship building; personally and spiritually. We explore our faith, in Jesus Christ, and incorporate that process into our curriculum, as it is an obvious part of life on our campus. We encourage our Learners to engage in all of the opportunities of knowledge seeking through our many activities and events offered on and off campus.
CCS: A small school community featuring big school benefits:
- An educational approach addressing the whole student spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally
- Strong academics and honors courses
- Biblical world-view taught across the curriculum and in weekly chapels
- Technology integrated learning, computer and S.T.E.M. classes
- Programs and electives including art, music, P.E., sports and afterschool classes
Classes for 2017-18 will fill up soon!Send us a Message Now