Crossroads Middle School students enjoy a well rounded campus life including weekly chapels, electives from STEM (Science, Technology, Electronics, and Mechanics) to Shakespeare, intramural and travel sports, dances, service projects, and off campus learning experiences such as Campus by the Sea on Catalina Island. But the distinctive of our campus life is the Biblical world-view integrated into every aspect of their campus experience: including classes opened in prayer, students who have a heart for inclusiveness, and staff and faculty continuously looking for ways to encourage students in their growth and development in faith and learning.
CCS: A small school community featuring big school benefits:
- An educational approach addressing the whole student spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally
- Strong academics and honors courses
- Biblical world-view taught across the curriculum and in weekly chapels
- Technology integrated learning, computer and S.T.E.A.M. classes
- Programs and electives including art, music, P.E., sports and afterschool classes
Classes will fill up soon!Request Information